Now that our Circle Style Nesting Pouch has been out for a few months, we discovered this past weekend that there is an item missing from the materials list. It is essential and we are so sorry that it was not included in the original patterns that are already out there in the world now. The materials list should include – one yard of heavy-weight tear-away stabilizer. This is needed for the Circle Style technique, when creating your circle panels for the pouches. The Circle Style Panel Preparation instructions on the second page (third page for the downloadable version) of the pattern should read as follows:
Circle Style Panel Preparation
- Fuse the 12” x 35” piece of fusible fleece to the wrong side of the 12” x 35” Circle Style Panel fabric, per manufacturer’s instructions included with the fleece.
- Cut the 12” x 35” strip into one 13 1/2” x 12”, one 11 1/2” x 10 and one 9 1/2” x 9” pieces.
- Cut the heavy-weight tear-away stabilizer into one 13 1/2” x 12”, one 11 1/2” x 10 and one 9 1/2” x 9” pieces.
- Referring to the insert at the back of the pattern create Circle Style panels with the pieces of Circle Style Panel fabric fused with fleece and the heavy-weight tear-away stabilizer pieces matching sizes (the stabilizer will be on the bottom).
- After Circle Style Panels are complete, remove the large pieces of tear-away stabilizer from the back and cut out large, medium and small pouches using pattern pieces.
- Be sure to transfer the pattern markings to the right side of the fabric.
Again, we apologize for this error, and hope
that it didn’t cause too much confusion. We pride ourselves on creating patterns with clear and simple directions, and we have to admit this one got away from us. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much for your continued support of our business.
Lois and Shari